:)

Follow my sweet little adventures in Lollyland...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank You So Much for coming to TFG Parking Lot Party in the rain!!!





I had so much fun! I love meeting new people and making new friends!! Thank you to Russie for letting me be a part of supporting such a great cause and thank you to Melissa of www.facebook.com/M2M Creations for inviting me to this great event!! You ladies are awesome!! I brought lots of FREE Samples because to this day it is nearly impossible to describe just how delicious Roylin's Lollycakes are!! I had Teeny Tiny Red Velvet Cupcake Bites, Tiny German Chocolate Mummies,Tiny Carrot Cake Ghosties, My regular sized Lollycakes were German Chocolate Mummies, Carrot Cake Ghosties, Red Velvet Jack Skellingtons, Pumpkin Spice Pumpkins, and Devils Food Skulls with Bows and Eyelashes!! Too Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment